The Carroll County Chamber of Commerce Sponsorship Program is designed to help increase awareness and promote your business. Together with our sponsors, we strive to strengthen our business community through quality networking events, informational programs and the ongoing work of an organization dedicated to the business of doing business.
Sponsorships represent an additional channel for marketing your business brand. Our Sponsorship Opportunities program is professional and yet personal enough to target and reach your market. It is flexible to allow businesses of any size to participate. For increased visibility combine sponsorships and join our Member Plus Program.
For additional details on any of the programs listed here or to discuss an idea you may have for a unique sponsorship program, contact Chamber President, Mike McMullin at 410-848-9050.
General Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Membership Luncheons – $525, limit 2 sponsors per event
- AM and PM Connections Events- $250 (each event) Sponsor/host provides food and beverage and a door prize with a minimum value of $25.
Special Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Events (contact Chamber for details):
- Legislative Session Breakfast – limit 2 sponsors
- State of the County Luncheon
- County Budget Luncheon – limit 2 sponsors
- Legislative Wrap-up Luncheon – limit 2 sponsors
- Leadership Carroll Commencement Luncheon – limit 2 sponsors
- Annual Membership Meeting – limit 2 sponsors
- Business Awards Dinner – limit 3 sponosrs
- Holiday Connections Event
Leadership Carroll Program Sponsorships
- Leadership Carroll Retreat – limit 2 sponsors
- Leadership Carroll Welcome Reception – limit 2 sponsors
- Leadership Carroll Session Days
- Growth & Development Day
- Education Day
- Health & Wellness Day
- Local Government Day
- State Government Day
- Justice & Law Day
- Media Day
- Agribusiness Day
Signature and Special Events
- Outstanding Teacher Awards – multiple sponsorships available
- Chamber Golf Tournament at the Links of Challedon – multiple sponsorships available.
- A Christmas Carol, the Chamber’s annual holiday charitable outreach supporting worthy community organizations. Our members provide their support generally in the form of a ‘gift card’ which is awarded to the highest bidder during a silent auction:
- Festival of Trees to benefit The Shepherd’s Staff
- Festival of Wreaths to benefit the Carroll County Arts Council
- Taneytown Festival of Trees to benefit the Taneytown History Museum
Join our Member-Plus Program:
Members-Plus get special recognition of their level of support in the Chamber Directory, in Chamber publications, on the Chamber website, and in the lobby of the Chamber office.
Four Levels of Member-Plus recognition:
- President’s Circle: $7,500 combined investment
- Patron: $6,000 combined investment
- Partner:$4,500 combined investment
- Associate: $3,000 combined investment
Your participation in the Sponsorship Program helps ensure that business in our community continues to do well. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to increase your visibility while supporting your Chamber.