Free Member-Only Service
The Job Board is a free value-added service available only to members of the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce. See what one of our members said about the job board:
“I want to express how very happy I am with the Chamber’s new job posting board! I posted a Marketing Analyst position and within a few days had three terrific candidates. We hired one of them and are extremely pleased with the caliber of applicants we received. I just posted another position earlier this week and already the resumes are rolling in with very good candidates. As you know, Fuchs is moving to Hampstead this year and we anticipate recruiting for many positions in Carroll. The Chamber’s job posting board is now my number one “go to” for our recruiting efforts. What a fantastic resource for Chamber members!” Lori Blake, HR Director of Fuchs North America
Quick Tips for Posting a Job
- If you don’t have a login or password call 410-848- 9050 to set up an account
- No limit to the number of jobs you can list, or number of words used
- “Copy/Paste” the Job description from a Word.doc to save time when filling in details and requirements.
- Compensation: do not use the $ sign when entering the salary
- The Job Category list is generic; can’t find your job category, call 410-848- 9050 and we can add one to suit your needs
- Reference Code: is optional – A way to track where potential employees found your job posting. Create your own code.
- After submitting your job position you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive confirmation it did not go through. The Chamber receives notification of the Job Posting and approves it before it goes “live”
- Each job position will be shown for 60 days. If not filled within 60 days the position can be reposted. Contacting the Chamber at 410-848- 9050,
- When the position is filled, call to remove the position from the Job Board.